Home Page

Pupils: Who can you talk to?

Boys and girls you can talk with any of these people in school if you have any worries in school or at home.

Picture 1 Miss Collins
Picture 2 Mr Dinsmore

Remember we are here to help every child in Holy Cross PS and no matter what the issue, you can talk with us or you can speak with your class teacher. 


You can also speak with your class teaching assistant or any of the teaching assistants in our school. 


You can speak with a member of the school council,  your class rep or tell a friend and they can come to us to help with your worry.  


We will listen to you and work to solve the problem…it may be a problem in school or a problem at home…no matter what we will listen and we will all work to find a solution.