To access C2k NewsDesk from home, click on the link below. Use your C2k username and password to login. If your child is unsure of these, your child's teacher will have them.
What is Google Classroom?
Google Classroom is a collaboration tool for teachers and pupils. As well as using Google Classroom to complete tasks within school - we will create and assign homework tasks via Google Classroom too! Your child has their own username and password - they can access Google Classroom via the internet on any device.
Instructions for using google classroom
Below are the instructions for using our google classroom.
To complete the task on a PC or laptop:
1. Go to www.c2kschools.net then type in the C2K username and password provided above.
2. Once the homepage loads, click on ‘My Links’. Scroll through and click on ‘Google Drive’;
3. You may be prompted to log in again. Please do so, using the username provided, with @c2ken.net on the end (instead of @c2kni.net).
4. In the top right hand corner, look for a ‘waffle’ (a square shape with 9 small squares inside);
5. Once you click on the ‘waffle’, select ‘Classroom’;
6. Once inside ‘Google Classroom’, select the tasks that will be allocated for that week.
To complete the task using a tablet device or smartphone:
1. Firstly you need to download the ‘Google Classroom’ app.
2. Once downloaded, open ‘Google Classroom’.
3. Then follow the log-in instructions, using the username provided (eg jbloggs123), adding @c2ken.net on the end.
4. You may be prompted to log in again. Please do so, using the C2K username provided, again with @c2ken.net on the end (instead of @c2kni.net).
5. Once inside ‘Google Classroom’, select the tasks that will be allocated for that week.